According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there have been a reported 3,809 fatal car accidents involving drunk drivers in North Carolina between 2010 – 2019.
Making the decision to get behind the wheel after a night of drinking can have devastating consequences.
At Mehta & McConnell, PLLC we work to keep our communities and roads safe to ensure you make the responsible choice of not choosing to drink and drive.
We are now offering free Uber, Lyft, and cab rides during the holidays to help prevent our residents from drinking and driving.
Read below to read about the full details of the program (restrictions apply)
How Does it Work?
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home, and we will reimburse you for it!
Making the responsible decision to catch a ride home can save lives.
Qualifying 2022 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 PM on the day of the holiday and 10 AM the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit of one reimbursement per person.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the greater Charlotte, NC area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions per qualifying holiday.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days, you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID and mail into our office:
Mehta & McConnell, PLLC
Attn: Holiday Ride-Share Reimbursement Program
1900 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, NC 28203
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.